Please join us for our 9th Annual Gravitas Trends event on Wednesday, October 22, 2014. This thought leadership event brings together CEOs, founders, COOs and CTOs to discuss critical operational issues and trends impacting hedge funds and other alternative investment vehicles today and tomorrow. For more information about this event, please email Carling Pinckney at CPinckney@gravitas.co.
ATTIRE: "Smart Casual" (aka Jackets Only)
REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. THIS EVENT IS AT CAPACITY.
Richard Baker, President & Chief Executive Officer, Managed Funds Association
Scaling Your Business with Technology
Eash Sundaram, Chief Information Officer, JetBlue
Identifying, Assessing & Prioritizing Risk
Patrick Howard, EVP, Enterprise-wide Head of Market Risk, BNY Mellon
2015 TREND TOPICS & SPEAKERS.
Advanced Analytics & Cognitive Computing: Redefining Big Data
Brian Walter, Watson Global Transformation Partner Global Leader, Wealth Management, Banking & Financial Markets, IBM WATSON GROUP
Zachary Frayne, Chief Technology Officer, TPG-Axon Management, L.P.
- Big Data & Watson: Applications in the Financial Industry
- Leveraging Watson to Enhance Performance
Distinguishing Your Business with Effective Branding
Mich Bergesen, Global Director, Landor Associates
- Why is Branding Relevant to Alternative Firms?
- What Makes A Brand A Strong Growth Platform in this Space?
- Who in Your Industry is Doing It Well?
- Branding Through Market Cycles: Building An Evergreen Identity
Creating Value & Relevance Through Innovation
Kurt Brungardt, Chief Information Officer & Managing Director, MSD Capital, L.P.
- Why is Innovation Relevant?
- Risk Taking & Understanding The Competition
- Best Practices: The Importance of Iteration & Failing Faster
Cybersecurity: Closing the Vulnerability Gap
Mark Adams, Vice President of Corporate Development, eSentire, Inc.
- The SEC & Cybersecurity Initiative
- Recent Industry Cyber-Attacks
- Best Practices