The 10th Annual Gravitas Trends event will be held on Wednesday, October 28, 2015 at The CORE Club in NYC. The event brings together CEOs, COOs, CFOs and CTOs from leading hedge funds to discuss industry trends for 2016. This year's trends topics are:
The Changing Investments that Hedge Funds are Making: In search of producing returns, many hedge funds are investing in different products. As hedge funds take on new investments, it is critical that they avoid creating operational difficulties for their funds. How does the diversification of investments positively and negatively affect hedge funds as they search for alpha? Trend discussion leaders include:
- Jayesh Punater, Founder & CEO, Gravitas
- Jay Dweck, Global Head of Strategies/Tech, Morgan Stanley
- Samer Ojjeh, Principal, Ernst & Young LLP
- Courtney Murray, Advisory Services, Ernst & Young LLP
The Restructuring of the Prime Brokerage Industry: Under Basel III, the prime brokerage industry is undergoing a restructuring. Amidst the changing landscape, relationship blending and financing are becoming more complicated for hedge funds, affecting the way in which funds interact with their prime brokers. How are hedge funds responding to these changes? What does this mean for the prime brokerage industry? Trend discussion leaders include:
- Mark Seaman, Managing Director, Collaborative Outsourcing/Advisory, Gravitas
- Eric Vincent, CEO, The Electrum Group
- Andrew Aziz, Director, Strategy, Methodology & Quantitative Finance, IBM
Please contact Carling Pinckney (firstname.lastname@example.org) to RSVP.
6:00 PM - Registration & Cocktails
7:00 PM - Welcome
7:15 PM - Trends Discussions
9:25 PM - Closing Remarks.
Attire: Coat & Tie