More financial market firms are turning to cloud-based risk analytics applications and services to deliver the greater risk insight and transparency that clients and regulators are demanding.
Join us for a webinar to discover how current cloud-based solutions can help you address regulatory pressure and client demands.
During this webinar, which is hosted by Risk.net and Waters Technology, a distinguished panel will discuss the evolution of cloud-based solutions for risk-related functions and how they can help meet client and regulatory demands. The discussion will also review the results of a recent survey, conducted by Risk Research and IBM. You’ll discover:
- How financial markets firms are leveraging the cloud
- What are the key drivers for cloud-deployment to support various risk-related functions
- What common concerns remain unresolved
- How these firms are using market data in the context of cloud-based solution
- Victor Anderson, Editor-in-Chief, Waters and Waters Technology
- Curt Burmeister, Head of Risk Solutions, IBM
- David Weiss, Senior Analyst, Aite Group
- Mark Seaman, Senior Managing Director, Gravitas