HFMWeek and Gravitas are hosting the Hedge Fund Technology Leaders Summit on December 10-11, 2013. The Summit is an exclusive educational and networking event focused on the use of technology at hedge fund management firms.
Patrick Mullevey, Executive Director of Systems Integration at Gravitas, will be a discussion leader during the Cloud technology roundtable session.
Agenda Highlights Include:
- The CTO as CEO: thinking strategically and becoming a business leader
- All data big and small: making sure your firm is getting the best from its information resources
- Futurology: Trends and innovation in hedge fund technology
- Special focus: Security – prevention, reaction and education
- Mobile: the wild frontier – making the most of mobile devices while avoiding the pitfalls
- Virtualisation 2.0
- The future of cloud technology