Earlier this year, we provided a sneak preview of Gravitas Risk-as-a-Service (RaaS). We’re happy to announce that emerging funds can now have access to institutional quality risk reporting for regulatory, investor and internal reporting needs, at a compelling price point through Gravitas Risk Reporting Plus.
Risk analysis is overseen by Gravitas risk experts utilizing a unique and sophisticated integration of industry standard IBM Algorithmics and state of art middleware technologies within the Gravitas Private Cloud.
7 Unique Benefits of Risk Reporting Plus
- Access to Risk Experts: Funds get access to risk experts who can answer fund manager and investors’ queries related to the accuracy of daily risk numbers and day over day changes
- No Need to Buy Risk Technology: Clients do not need to invest in costly risk technologies/ IT infrastructure
- Meets requirement of all stakeholders: Investor transparency and capital raising, regulatory filing on market risk, and management insight into unintended exposures
- Highly Cost Efficient: Right balance between customization and cost for emerging funds
- Light Implementation: It takes only two to four weeks to move into production
- Suitable Delivery Timing: Validated risk reports delivered before US opening time of 9am EST as a result of overnight reporting process managed by India-based analysts
- Scalable: Flexibility to accommodate AuM growth and strategy diversification. Even if fund AuM grows by 10 or 20 times, it can still meet the changing risk requirements of the fund